Crystal Vision Support
How to resolve IPC disconnect
You may need to bring down the camera and bring it close to the NVR system.
IPC disconnect indicates that the camera is out of the range or not powered on.
How to resolve IPC disconnect error
- Please check if the antenna is securely connected to the camera and vertically straight.
- Restart the camera by unplugging the power adapter for 1~2min and plug it back in, and make sure the connection is secure.
- Check if you are able to see the camera’s video feed from the NVR system (may take about 1~2 min to reconnect). If not, please process to the next step.
- In case the camera is still not working, please try to swap the power adapter with the working camera unit.
- If you are able to see the camera’s video feed after swapping the power adapter, this is an issue with the damaged or defective power adapter which need to be replaced.
If the unit is still under the warranty, you can request replacement through our help desk ticket system by clicking Here.
In the case, you are still not seeing the video feed on your NVR, please re-sync the camera back into the system by following the Camera Sync Instruction Here.
- If you are unable to resolve the issue by following the instructions above, please use Help Desk Ticket System.