Crystal Vision Support
How to sync camera – Gen.2
- Please connect the power to the system and the camera.
- Make sure both devices have power and turned on.
- Have the system and the camera close to each other.
- Perform the firmware version check and follow the proper steps.
Firmware Version Check
- Bring up the menu on the system by clicking right mouse button.
- Navigate the menu and go to: System setup > System > System info > S/W version
- S/W version is your system firmware version.
- If your firmware is below 22.214.171.124: Follow this
If your firmware is 126.96.36.199 and above: Follow this
Firmware Version Below 188.8.131.52
Firmware Version 184.108.40.206 and Above
- Power on the system and the camera near the system.
- From the system go to ‘Video manage’ and click ‘WiFi Add’.
- Once you see the WiFi add screen display, press & hold the ‘Sync’ button for 5 seconds to enter the wireless sync mode.
- Please allow 30~60 second for the system to search and add the camera to the system.
- When the system is done adding the camera, click on the ‘Exit’ to stop the pairing process.
- When WiFi add is finished, the camera should move to the bottom chart with IP address starting with 172.
- Click ‘OK’ to save & exit the system and you are done.
If you have an issue syncing the camera to the system, please press & hold the ‘Sync’ button for 10 seconds to reset and try again. The reset process may take up to 1~2 min.
If there is no available space for the camera, please make sure to delete the camera from the bottom chart before adding a new camera.