Crystal Vision Support
Downloading firmware requires Internet connection.
Updating Firmware Require Admin Level Access on Your System.
Updating Firmware Require .
We recommend that you read all the documents and instruction before updating the firmware.
1. Firmware Version check
- Right click to bring up the main menu and go to: System setup > System admin > System info
- Check the ‘S/W version’ for the current firmware version information.
2. Update Firmware
- Download the Latest Firmware on your USB Flash Drive.
(Please check the website at ‘www.cvtus.com’ for the latest firmware information)
- Insert the USB Flash Drive into the available USB port on the NVR system.
- Right click to bring up the main menu and go to: System setup > System admin > System upgrade.
- Make sure the ‘Restart after the upgrade’ box is checked
- Select ‘USB storage’ from the first drop-down menu.
- Select ‘System’ from the second drop-down menu.
- Click ‘Start’ and click ‘OK’ on the confirmation message to start the system upgrade.
– Please use a USB Flash Drive to upgrade the firmware. USB Flash Drive may not be recognized by the NVR system.
-USB Flash Drive must be formatted to ‘Fat32’ format.
– Make sure the upgrade firmware file (.rom) is located at the root directory of the USB Flash Drive and not in the folder.
– DO NOT rename or make any change to the downloaded file.
– DO NOT unplug the system power during the upgrade, or the system may get damaged.